“Baby, did you wash your hands after using the restroom?”, asked Miss D’s daddy. She had just walked out of the washroom of the café we were at.
“I did…but with just water…becaaause there was no soap!”, she glanced at me while telling this to her daddy because both of us couldn’t wash our hands. There was no handwash in that café’s washroom.
Read about PEESAFE Toilet Seat Sanitizer Spray
Daddy reached out to his satchel immediately and took out PALMSAFE. He pumped it out a little her palm and mine too. We rubbed it, smiled and returned to our conversation.
Read about Our Coffee Date
We received PALMSAFE Foam Hand Sanitizer a few days ago for reviewing and I have been using it since then. We all know what a hand sanitizer does. So, what makes PALMSAFE different from other sanitizers? Unlike other sanitizers in the market, it’s an “alcohol-free” hand sanitizer foam. Other sanitizers are alcohol based which dry out hands and offers protection for a lesser amount of time. They are costly and hazardous upon ingestion.
- I haven’t come across any foam based sanitizer in the market yet
- It doesn’t dry out hands and leaves behind a mild mint aroma
- Dries within seconds and doesn’t require continuous rubbing
- Foam doesn’t fizzle out fast, but it becomes runny after few seconds
- The bottle needs to be shaken before pumping. Otherwise, instead of foam, soapy bubbles alongwith some liquid come out
- Being free from alcohol makes it safe to use
- No residue is left on the palms
- Comes in a handy pump-bottle which makes it travel-friendly and spill proof
- Price: INR 140 for 60ML. You can get it from Amazon
- It’s a must have especially when travelling or going/eating out
- It’s safe for kids
- Compact design, easy to carry
- The price is at-par with other hand sanitizers available in the market
Disclaimer: This is not a sponsored post, however, PR samples have been provided by the brand for review. All the content is original and opinions are my own. They are not influenced by any external factor or agency.